IP Fitness Assessments and Plans
IP Fitness Assessments
- What does you IP portfolio look like?
- Does it protect your current products and products in development?
- Does it cover variations of your products? competitors products?
- Are you in early stages of product development – do you have a plan to protect the fruits of your efforts?
- Does your portfolio cover the global countries where you are marketing and manufacturing?
- What are you protecting?
- Have you protected individual features of your product as well as combinations of features?
- Have you considered protecting methods of making and using your products?
- Are there some features better protected as trade secrets?
- What are your competitors doing and how does their IP impact your business plans?
IP Fitness Planning
- Pre-diligence assessment and preparation for financing, acquisition, partnership and IPO
- IP Assessment of acquisition and licensing targets
- Product clearance
- Landscape assessment for new products directions
- Litigation risk mitigation
No attorney-client relationship is created between INGENSITY™ IP and visitors to INGENSITY™ IP’s website. The content of this website is for informational purposes only and does not offer legal advice. Circumstances are fact-specific and you should consult an attorney for legal advice concerning your individual issues.